- Venus lamp is made with 3D printing technology eco-friendly materials, environmental and 100% nontoxic
- Innovative design; Resembles look and feel of the real Venus
- TRI-Color: Simple touch to change color and adjust brightness. Long press to enable the dim function
- Venus lamp comes with built-in USB rechargeable battery. Full charge takes approximately 2-3 hours and can last for 8-12 hours, depending on level of brightness
- Working time: 8-12 hours ( depending on brightness )
- Perfect decorative light or gift for any special occasions
- Venus lamp beautifully fits into any environments; Bedroom, living room, office and everywhere
- Package Contains:
- 1x Wireless 3D Venus Lamp
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1x Wood Base
- How to use
- Tap the metal ring at the bottom of the Venus lamp to turn ON or OFF the light. Tap again to change color (White to Light-Yellow to Amber).
- Long press the metal ring at the bottom of the Venus lamp to adjust the brightness .
- Insert the DC connector into the metal ring at the bottom of the Venus lamp to charge. Red light is always on during the charging.
- Red light will automatically turn OFF when fully charged.
You may also like ...
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 27 reviews.
I give it a B- minus rating.
I love the lamp! It goes perfectly with my other planets. Would definitely order from you again!
Awesome job with 3D printer and internals. Doesn’t seem to last long at bright setting but that’s just the battery chosen. I wouldn’t mind if it were double the weight.
I purchased the moon space lamp for my wife who has been infatuated with the moon since she was a little girl. She loves it. The surface of the lamp is textured to resemble the surface of the moon such that when the lamp is on, you see the light and dark ('seas', as in the Sea of Tranquility) areas of the moon just as if you were looking up at the real moon. Tapping the metal charge port with your finger cycles the lamp between white, pale yellow, and peach-orange colors. Holding the metal charge port changes the brightness level. Holding the metal charge port continuously for 10-15 seconds resets the lamp's controls. The lamp is not bright enough to sufficiently light a room, but it makes a great night light and/or conversation piece.
Awesome globe. Solid, great stand, bright light. Couldn't be happier!! Grandson LOVES it!!! There was a small hiccup, emailed, quick reply with the answer. Most likely user error... Overall, 5 stars without a doubt!
I actually bought this because I damaged the edge part of trunk from where it opened and hit the top of the garage door. Looks great and customer services was great as well.
Mars. The first one I received was broken inside so a replacement was sent. I hope everything will be fine with the new one. BUT the worst thing about it is the geography is negative! The Valles Marineris is a mountain range instead of a canyon and Olympus Mons is a crater rather than a volcano! It's like ordering a book and getting black pages and white text. Or mirrored text. With this level of georgaphical detail that it has - it's rather near - this invertedness is really not acceptable! You should review your print file or process. If the lightning colors change due to this, you can always increase or decrease the thickness printed inside the globe.
Looks exactly like what I view in my telescope during a full moon, except I can take my beautiful moon light into any room in the house and enjoy the glow of a full moon every night! Love mine and giving the others as gifts!
Looks good and fun!