Tesla has launched a raffle for a free Cybertruck as part of its updated referral program. The winnings will be available to both old and new customers of the company.
Tesla is offering a free Cybertruck. It will be raffled off as part of a drawing for the company's updated referral program for customers. The drawing was spotted by @BabyTesla3/Twitter, on Tesla's official app, showing the new credit scheme. Tesla wrote:
“Enter for your chance at a free Cybertruck. One winner will be selected at random to receive one of the first Cybertruck VINs off the line - no reservation needed, free of charge. Multiple entries allowed.”
NEW: Tesla has revamped the Referral program and introduced a new loyalty program! Here’s what you need to know— BabyTesla (@BabyTesla3) May 12, 2023
• S/X: 3,500 credits (referrer)
• 3/Y: 2,000 credits (referrer)
• S/X: 6,000 credits (loyalty)
• 3/Y: 3,000 credits (loyalty)
• New Cybertruck raffle for 500! pic.twitter.com/4pgbFS6paA
Participation in the raffle is free. However, customers who want to try their luck must have 500 credits in their Tesla account from the recently upgraded referral program. Credits can be accumulated when someone buys company products through your referral link or when a customer buys something directly from the company. The company gives back loyalty points for doing so.
The updated loyalty program now offers the following benefits:
- Referring a Model S or Model X gets the referrer 3,500 credits;
- Referring a Model 3 or Model Y gets the referrer 2,000 credits;
- Buying a Model S or Model X gets the customer 6,000 credits;
- Buying a Model 3 or Model Y gets the customer 3,000 credits.
© 2023, Eva Fox | Tesmanian. All rights reserved.
We appreciate your readership! Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
About the Author
Eva Fox joined Tesmanian in 2019 to cover breaking news as an automotive journalist. The main topics that she covers are clean energy and electric vehicles. As a journalist, Eva is specialized in Tesla and topics related to the work and development of the company.