On October 8th 2020, Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) announced it will post its Q3 2020 financial results after market close on Wednesday, October 21. Tesla management will hold the earnings call on the same day at 2:30 pm Pacific Time (5:30pm EST).
Tesla’s Q3 2020 details are as follows:
- What: Date of Tesla Q3 2020 Financial Results and Q&A Webcast
- When: Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- Time: 2:30 pm Pacific Time / 5:30 pm Eastern Time
- Q3 2020 Update: http://ir.tesla.com
- Webcast: http://ir.tesla.com (live and replay)
October 2, Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) announced Q3 2020 delivery and production numbers. The California EV maker confirmed an all-time record 139,300 deliveries, beating most Wall Street analysts' expectations. The average analysts' estimates came in at 137,000 units. The company also produced all-time record 145,036 pure electric vehicles from their Fremont, California factory and Gigafactory Shanghai during the period of Q3 2020.
For more information, please visit http://ir.tesla.com.
About the Author
EV believer... TSLA shareholder ... Tesla Model3, ModelY, Cybertruck and TeslaSolar owner. CEO & Co-founder of www.Tesmanian.com