Image: Tesla Takeover 2023
The largest Tesla owners club in the world together with partners is hosting a major event that will bring together hundreds of owners. The event will offer plenty of entertainment, meetings with community influencers, professionals in the field of EVs, and Elon Musk's mom Maye Musk as a keynote speaker.
The Tesla Owners of Silicon Valley is back with a grand event for Tesla owners. This is the largest event for owners and enthusiasts in North America. It will run from 10:00 AM on July 29 to 4:00 PM PT July 30. Venue: Fields at Madonna Inn 100 Madonna Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93405, USA. Tickets cost from $45 to $60, and for children under 18 years old admission is free.
This community-led event brings together Tesla owners, electric vehicle enthusiasts, and industry experts. All attendees will have the opportunity to network with other Tesla owners, have fun, view the car show, and learn about the latest advances in electric vehicles.
While the event will officially start on July 29, it also offers the Central Coast Scenic Ride & Drive Pre-Event on July 28 at 6:00 PM. This will be a ride-and-drive event that offers visitors to experience the performance, features, and handling of their Teslas along the scenic Central Coast region. At 8:30 PM there will be “The Final Countdown” where you will get the opportunity to watch the Synchronized Tesla Light Show. It will have musical accompaniment.
On July 29, attendees will meet John Stringer, President of Tesla Owners Silicon Valley, Kelvin Gee, Club VP, Kim Java, and Tesla Raj, who are prominent Tesla YouTubers, Brian Reese, CEO, T Sportline, Gary Black, Managing Partner, The Future Fund LLC, Ross Gerber, CEO, Gerber Kawasaki, Milad Davoodi, COO, Xcelerate, Ben Schaeffer, CEO, Unplugged Performance, Avi Fischer, Co-Founder, Unplugged Performance, Farzad Mesbahi and Herbert Ong, Ben Schippers, CEO, TezLab. Saturday's keynote speaker will be Sandy Munro, CEO of Munro Associates.
On July 30, attendees will meet influencers Eli Burton of My Tesla Adventures and Toby Kraus of Lightship, JB Straubel, CEO & Founder, Redwood Materials, which stands at the origins of the foundation of Tesla, and influential women in the Tesla community Tesla Joy, Alexandra Merz, K10, Amy, @SF___Tahoe. Elon Musk's mother Maye Musk will be the keynote speaker.
The largest Tesla event of 2023: Tesla Takeover | San Luis Obispo, CA | July 29th & 30th.— Tesla Owners Silicon Valley (@teslaownersSV) June 13, 2023
This year we have the honor of hosting the incredible @mayemusk as our keynote speaker.
Space is limited, tickets here today: https://t.co/tiyf2nSvcc@elonmusk pic.twitter.com/iP6yXz3CHC
Highlights of the event include:
- Keynote Speaker Maye Musk, world-renowned dietician, model, entrepreneur, and bestselling author (Day 2)
- Holley High Voltage Experience (Saturday): acceleration tests, drag racing, and slalom disciplines at Santa Margarita Ranch’s airport runway
- Content sessions and meet-and-greets with your favorite Tesla YouTubers and influencers
- Central Coast ride and drive (Friday)
- Tesla synchronized light show (Friday)
- Frunk Puppy Photo Contest
- Super Modified Tesla Contest for the best customized Teslas (judged by a panel of experts)
- Customized Tesla Showcase
- EV showcase featuring Aptera, rare original Tesla Roadsters, and other EVs from Lucid, Rivian, Porsche, and more
- Exhibitor expo of unique Tesla accessories, services, and products, including a special Camping Expo
- Onsite mobile detailing and accessory installation services
- Fun activities for the kids, including bounce houses, slides, obstacle courses, face painting, and balloon artists
- DJ Magic Matt, food trucks, a photo booth, and much more!
- Camping in Your Tesla: For those who want to camp in your Tesla, you can reserve your camp spot at Coastal Dunes RV Park & Campground; Morro Bay State Park Campground; or Islay Creek Campground (Montaña de Oro State Park)
For more details and to purchase tickets, visit eventbrite.com
© 2023, Eva Fox | Tesmanian. All rights reserved.
We appreciate your readership! Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
About the Author
Eva Fox joined Tesmanian in 2019 to cover breaking news as an automotive journalist. The main topics that she covers are clean energy and electric vehicles. As a journalist, Eva is specialized in Tesla and topics related to the work and development of the company.