Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) has invited investors to ask and vote on questions they would like to discuss during the Q2 2022 Earnings Call. The company's management will answer top questions from the voting results.
Tesla will post its financial results for the second quarter of 2022 after market close on Wednesday, July 20, 2022. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory containing a link to the Q2 2022 update, which will be available on Tesla's Investor Relations website. Tesla management will hold a live question and answer webcast that day at 4:30 p.m. Central Time (5:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial and business results and outlook.
Tesla is working with Say, a shareholder Q&A platform to get the investors talking. Shareholders have to link their brokerage account with the platform, after which they will be able to ask their questions. At the time of this writing, more than 7,200 shareholders, representing more than 627,000 shares, have already taken part in asking questions and/or voting.
At the moment, the top 3 questions are:
1. When is the tesla stock split?
118.7K TSLA Shares Represented
2. When will the Cybertruck be officially available?
209.6K TSLA Shares Represented
3. Will there be early access for Tesla long term investors to have early access to SpaceX as an invesment opportunity?
135.9K TSLA Shares Represented
Other popular questions that received a lot of votes include:
- How do $TSLA plan to handle all the misinformation, attacks, and fake news against Tesla and Elon Musk? We have been dealing with this and it affects the stock.
- How is the 4680 ramp going and is Giga Texas producing cells yet?
- Will the board consider a dividend in the near future?
- Would you [Elon Musk] consider buying back shares if we can maintain profitability?
- How do you [Elon Musk] feel the progress of FSD is going and does Andrej Karpathy leaving have any significant impact on any timelines/potential progress?
- Whats the next big adventure for Tesla?
- What is the status of the 25k car?
The opportunity to ask questions was opened recently, so not all shareholders have had time to ask their questions or vote for the existing ones. There may be other important questions that shareholders would like to ask in the coming days, so stay tuned. Tesla CEO Elon Musk has not announced that he will join the Q2 2022 Earnings Call.
© 2022, Eva Fox | Tesmanian. All rights reserved.
We appreciate your readership! Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
About the Author
Eva Fox joined Tesmanian in 2019 to cover breaking news as an automotive journalist. The main topics that she covers are clean energy and electric vehicles. As a journalist, Eva is specialized in Tesla and topics related to the work and development of the company.