2022-2024 Tesla Model X Rear Trunk Left Side Upper Tray
apply code "TES10"at checkout
- Tailored for the 2022-2024 Tesla Model X, our trunk left side upper tray seamlessly creates concealed and flat storage within the trunk. It effortlessly integrates into the side storage space, resembling an original factory part.
- Crafted from resilient TPE silicone material, our upper tray is waterproof, odor-free, scratch-resistant, and flexible. It boasts a seamless fit, akin to a glove, effectively addressing hard-to-clean areas.
- The original interior flocking material tends to gather dust and debris, making it challenging to clean. Enhance the safety of your Model X trunk with our meticulously crafted organizer, ensuring a neat and tidy Tesla Model X and providing ample space for your belongings.
- Simply insert the upper tray into the groove without requiring any tools. It's also easy to remove for cleaning; just rinse with water to effortlessly maintain cleanliness and tidiness.
- Fitment: 2022-2024 Tesla Model X
You may also like
Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Driver Tray Table
Keep my car so neat and organized.
I purchased all the Tesmanian mats for my 2024 MY LR (including second row back seat covers) for the 5 seater. Great looking mats and all fit perfectly. Not a heavy mat, so easy to remove and clean. Also very satisfied with all the other Tesmanian accessories (door organizers, rear door sill protector) purchased for my new EV.
My husband loved all these accessories! Very reasonable and useful! They look good.
Fits perfectly next to center right by driver legs. Kept sunglasses easy to reach and off my phone charger where they kept flying off.
2021-2024 Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Center Console Tray Organizer
Sunglass Case for Tesla
The case itself is nice. It's a soft silicon and bigger than I expected and works well to hold my sunglasses. However, it needs to stick to a carpet-like surface and there is not much of that near the front, driver's seat in a Model 3. I have it near my right leg just below my knee so reaching for my sunglasses (or putting them up) is not the most convenient thing. But it's still, to me, better than keeping sunglasses in the center console and less visiable than keeping sunglasses in the door storage areas.
Storage compartments are small but fits thin small items like cards perfectly.
I really like the sunglass case. It is very flexible and convenient to use. I put it on the right side of the carpeted area of the drivers seat. It doesn't interfere with my right leg and is very easy to reach. Great idea!