Tesla is expanding its Investor Relations team. The company is announcing the hiring of an experienced Investor Relations Lead who will be responsible for supporting all Investor Relations at Tesla and will be engaged in interesting and creative activities.
Tesla expands its Investor Relations team, shows a job posting by IR Head Martin Viecha. The hiring comes amid increased investor outreach that became more widely visible a few weeks ago. Viecha held a meeting with analytics at Giga Berlin, where he spoke about the current progress of Tesla's work and plans for the future. He also joined the Goldman Sachs conference where he gave some very interesting remarks about the company.
Now, Viecha has personally shared the link to the job on his Twitter, indicating he is very interested, which is not surprising considering he is the head of the department. Obviously, with the growth of the company, the number of its investors is growing, and some of the existing ones continue to increase their stakes, so work with investors should become denser.
Tesla is looking for a specialist who will have experience in Automotive, Tech or Commodities. They will report directly to the VP of Investor Relations based in Tesla HQ in Silicon Valley. The list of duties is quite interesting, especially for an active and creative candidate, and includes:
- Daily communication with investors and analysts
- Updating presentations for investors and BoD
- Conducting Tesla factory tours in the US, Europe and China
- Meeting investors through non-deal roadshows
- Presenting at investor conferences
- Data analytics
- Organization of events
- Keeping internal databases up to date
To qualify for this position, a candidate must have:
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills
- Minimum 10 years of work experience
- Experience covering Automotive or Tech or commodities/mining is required
- Equity Investment (Sell side or Buy side)
- Based in the Bay Area
- Some travel to other Tesla locations
- Understanding of Financial Accounting, battery technology, Autopilot technology, Commodities, Manufacturing and competitive landscape
© 2022, Eva Fox | Tesmanian. All rights reserved.
We appreciate your readership! Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Article edited by @SmokeyShorts; follow him on Twitter
About the Author
Eva Fox joined Tesmanian in 2019 to cover breaking news as an automotive journalist. The main topics that she covers are clean energy and electric vehicles. As a journalist, Eva is specialized in Tesla and topics related to the work and development of the company.