It has now been almost three months since Elon Musk took the stage at Tesla's Design Studio to unveil Tesla's perhaps most long-awaited, most exciting product yet – of course, we're talking about Cybertruck.
Teased as an "armored personnel carrier from the future", the polygon-shaped spaceship on wheels without a doubt exceeded all these expectations.
While Tesla released some new Cybertruck-themed merchandise themselves not long after the Cybertruck unveil event – now available on shop.tesla.com –, the unconventional pickup truck also inspired many artists, creatives, even the fashion industry hopped on the bandwagon.
Unfortunately, you will have to wait just a little bit longer – until 2021 –, to see Cybertruck out and about en masse, so in the meantime, check out all the awesome art & products referencing Cybertruck!
1. Ashley Williams Fall/Winter 2020
2. Weekday, Zeitgeist wk 48
3. Tesla Cybertruck on Mars by Indian space artist Eashan Misra
4. Tesla Cybertruck at Cybunker on Mars by Lars Büro
5. Cyberhouse by Modern House
6. Cybertrucks guarding Starship by visual effects artist ATOM (Eric Tualle)
7. Floating Cybertruck by hypercarslands
8. AR Cybertruck app by Pat Carver
Download the app here.
9. JACKBOYS - GANG GANG feat. Sheck Wes,
Don Toliver, Luxury Tax 50 & Cactus Jack // music video
10. CG artwork by retric.dreams
About the Author