2021-2024 Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Center Console Side Storage Box
apply code "TES10"at checkout
- Tailor-made storage box substantially enhances storage capacity, delivering a well-organized setup with clearly defined compartments.
- Optimize Space Utility – Our side storage box enhances the functionality of your Model Y and Model 3 by providing a convenient location for storing items like sunglasses, cellphones, keys, and more.
- Manufactured from tough and resilient ABS material, this product is designed to endure elevated temperatures without emitting any odors, discoloring, or developing cracks, ensuring long-lasting durability.
- Effortless Setup - Installing the storage bins is a straightforward process; just position them and secure with the provided car-specific double-sided adhesive.
- 2021-2024 Tesla Model Y
- 2021 to Jan 2024 Tesla Model 3 (Updated Center Console)
You may also like
Great fit no regrets from using Tesmanian for several orders
Great Accessory, Fits my 2023 Model Y perfectly.
Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Driver Tray Table
Keep my car so neat and organized.
I purchased all the Tesmanian mats for my 2024 MY LR (including second row back seat covers) for the 5 seater. Great looking mats and all fit perfectly. Not a heavy mat, so easy to remove and clean. Also very satisfied with all the other Tesmanian accessories (door organizers, rear door sill protector) purchased for my new EV.
My husband loved all these accessories! Very reasonable and useful! They look good.
Fits perfectly next to center right by driver legs. Kept sunglasses easy to reach and off my phone charger where they kept flying off.
2021-2024 Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Center Console Tray Organizer
Sunglass Case for Tesla
The case itself is nice. It's a soft silicon and bigger than I expected and works well to hold my sunglasses. However, it needs to stick to a carpet-like surface and there is not much of that near the front, driver's seat in a Model 3. I have it near my right leg just below my knee so reaching for my sunglasses (or putting them up) is not the most convenient thing. But it's still, to me, better than keeping sunglasses in the center console and less visiable than keeping sunglasses in the door storage areas.