2022-2023 Tesla Model X Sunshades - Version 2
Tesla Model X Sunshades - Version 2
- Upgrade your Tesla Model X with this custom designed sunshades. These sunshades fit perfectly over your Model X Glass Roof and Falcon Wing, blocking solar energy to protect your interior from the sun's heat.
- Our 2022-2023 Tesla Model X Sunshades are designed for ultimate protection against the sun. Made from lightweight mesh fabric with a collapsible rigid frame, they are easy to install and remove in seconds.
- Reduce cabin heat in your 2022-2023 Tesla Model X with these sunshades. Made from durable materials, these sunshades effectively reduce heat transmission into the cabin on sunny days. Enjoy the cooler ride today!
- This Model X sunshades install quickly and easily onto the interior with included clips. Their collapsible design ensures efficient storage in the included pouch, making them a practical and convenient solution to shade and protect your Model X.
- Fitment: 2022-2023 Tesla Model X
- Each package comes with 3 pieces of sunshades (For Front Roof and Falcon Wing), as well as mounting clips
- Note: Clip installation is optional
You may also like ...
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 105 reviews.
I’ve been purchasing several items from Tesmanian, good as always. The sunshades are easy install and it works.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Panoramic Roof Sunshade
Love this for my 2023 X. Blocks out sun while driving in FL.
Shade fits well. An extra clip would be handy, though, in case off loss or breakage. Also different color offerings would be nice. But fits good and works well.
The falcon wing shades are great. The front shade I don't care for. Here are my issues:
1. The shade comes forward/down too far. I feel like it obscures some of my vision. This alone is a deal breaker.
2. Definitely not a one person job, kind of difficult to maneuver by yourself.
3. Can't get it to stay in place, the clips won't sit snuggly in place to do their job. This could possible be a Tesla thing as the headliner gap is either too tight or too loose to place them evenly..
4. I don't like how it is suppose to go over the center trim that leads to the mirror, which makes it not want to sit snug against the glass.
The screen fit with ease and almost perfect dimensions. Recommend for 2023 Model S
Ordered frunk, trunk liners, and rear mats; fit perfectly-thank you!
Goes in easily enough, primary device is the shade, then secondary device has a reflective side and a matte black side that attaches via elastic bands.
I recommend you sew in the plastic clips or else they pop off too easily when taking the shade(s) down.