2022-2024 Tesla Model S / X Lower Center Console Pad
apply code "TES10"at checkout
- Precisely crafted to seamlessly align with the contours of your Model S and X lower center console, enhancing both the appearance and functionality of the interior.
- The lower center console pad snugly fits, maintaining a tidy environment by preventing dust accumulation and containing spills. Easily rinse with water to swiftly remove dust and dirt from the mats, eliminating concerns about cleaning stains on the suede. A dependable option for ensuring your center console stays clean and orderly.
- Crafted from premium flexible silicone material, our lower center console pads boast exceptional durability, waterproofing, and dust resistance. Designed for easy removal, they maintain their shape even with twists, preventing items from rolling around and causing disturbances while driving.
- The lower center console pad necessitates no tools or intricate setup procedures. It seamlessly conforms to the inner shape of the center console, fitting snugly without any rattling. It has no impact on the sliding of the original console tray.
- Fitment: 2022-2024 Tesla Model S / Model X
You may also like
Great fit no regrets from using Tesmanian for several orders
Great Accessory, Fits my 2023 Model Y perfectly.
Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Driver Tray Table
Keep my car so neat and organized.
I purchased all the Tesmanian mats for my 2024 MY LR (including second row back seat covers) for the 5 seater. Great looking mats and all fit perfectly. Not a heavy mat, so easy to remove and clean. Also very satisfied with all the other Tesmanian accessories (door organizers, rear door sill protector) purchased for my new EV.
My husband loved all these accessories! Very reasonable and useful! They look good.
Fits perfectly next to center right by driver legs. Kept sunglasses easy to reach and off my phone charger where they kept flying off.
2021-2024 Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Center Console Tray Organizer
Sunglass Case for Tesla
The case itself is nice. It's a soft silicon and bigger than I expected and works well to hold my sunglasses. However, it needs to stick to a carpet-like surface and there is not much of that near the front, driver's seat in a Model 3. I have it near my right leg just below my knee so reaching for my sunglasses (or putting them up) is not the most convenient thing. But it's still, to me, better than keeping sunglasses in the center console and less visiable than keeping sunglasses in the door storage areas.