Pet Dog Trunk Cargo Liner for Tesla Model Y
- Premium Quality pet cargo liner / cover specifically designed for Tesla Model Y
- Water resistance cargo cover with Side Flaps - 600D oxford with water-resistant coating and TPU which prevents your rear trunk from getting stained or wet.
- Protect your cargo and trunk area against muddy paws, dirty debris, spills, stains, scratches, groceries, heavy equipment, beach sand, hair & fur and other unwanted accidents.
- Non-Slip rubber bottom and anchors to prevent the cargo liner from sliding around.
- Machine washable and easy cleanup
- Fitment: Tesla Model Y (Rear Trunk)
You may also like ...
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 146 reviews.
Received our rear seat cover in a few days. Great product compared to our old one that was just a generic cover and wasn’t vented to allow the Model 3 rear vents to heat/cool the rear. This cover fits perfectly and isn’t baggy like the generic.
Is very good and practical.
Doesn’t seem to fit the new 23 model 3 backseats
Would have liked and instruction video or a few quick written steps to know the best way to install all the straps, but I did my best based on assumptions. Seems high quality and worth the price.
The fit of the cargo space protector was excellent! The Velcro stick-on strips were an easy and simple way to insure the sides of the cargo area, not just the bottom are protected. One thing that would help is simple installation diagram or instructions, but I was able to figure it out on my own pretty easily.
Fits 2023 Fremont-built Model Y without disrupting the factory cargo-cover functionality. The bottom piece is a bit narrow as other reviews stated but also prevents dog from stepping into the ‘pits’ on either side. Pairs well with the barrier from Amazon also in the photo! Haven’t cleaned it yet but seems durable.
I'm going to add a strap to keep the hammock from sliding back on the seat cushion, which allows dog dirt to fall through the mesh onto the seat. The strap will pull the hammock bottom towards the center console, keeping it from sliding back. The design of the straps that secure to the head rests could be improved to allow the straps to slide between the headrest and seat top and still allow for tensioning the strap. Overall a good dog hammock, but I'll need to make some mods. Luckily I have some experience sewing bike bags so that should come in handy...
top shelf, could use a stiff bottom.
Pet Dog Seat Cover is the best!!! Thank you sooo much
Pets Dog Seat Cover for Tesla Model Y & Model 3