The glass protector is amazing and installs beautifully, once you figure out the trick.
I had trouble with debris getting under the glass while installing. To get around this:
1. Turn off all air in the car. Set screen to screen clean mode.
2. Get a long piece of painter's tape - a few inches longer than the screen is tall.
3. Wash and clean the screen, align the glass and install.
4. You will have debris get under the glass - it just can't be helped.
5. Lift up a corner of the glass and the dust will typically come with it - the dust will stick to the glass, not the screen.
6. Slide the painter's tape under the glass, with the sticky side pointed towards the glass protector.
7. Shimmy the tape back and forth until you get the tape under a dust mote - once the tape is underneath, press the glass against the tape; the dust will stick to the tape.
8. Lift up the glass and shimmy the tape along the length of the screen until you get all the dust. You might have to come in from a few different sides to get everything.
It was easy to to install, fits perfectly, and works like a charm what else could you want?
It's pretty good, but it doesn't stop the glare at all. After 1 day, I realized I needed the matte to keep glare away
It is working well....would recommend product. Price could be cheaper tho
Screen Protector for Tesla Model Y & Model 3 - Tempered Glass
Works just as a phone protector essentially. Goes on just fine .
Fingers does not slide as well as no protector.
This product works as expected. It protects the screen and looks great. The installation instructions could have been better, but I was able to figure it out. The screen protector doesn’t completely cover the bottom portion of the screen.