Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Hidden Armrest Storage Box
- Keep your Tesla Model Y or Model 3 interior organized with our custom designed Hidden Armrest Storage Box. This storage box fits snugly and securely into the underside of the armrest, providing a convenient storage compartment for small items. The box has a sleek design and is made of quality materials, making it the perfect way to keep the car interior neat and tidy.
- This hidden storage box not only optimizes your interior storage but also offers a discreet and secure hidden compartment for your valuables.
- Crafted from robust ABS housing with smooth, consistent edges and a pleasantly tactile finish, this box ensures resilient crack-proof quality, guaranteeing dependable and enduring performance.
- This storage box boasts a seamless sliding lid that effortlessly glides open with just one finger, all the while securely safeguarding your essentials.
- Installation is a breeze – No tools or additional adhesives required. Just use the included robust double-sided tape, insert it into the cubby, and you're all set!
- Fitment: 2021-2023 Tesla Model Y (5 or 7 Seater) and Model 3
You may also like ...
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 134 reviews.
Disappointed that Tesla is shipping brand new cars without center console trays, but happy that Tesmanian has us covered. Excellent fit
Exceeded my expectations! Fits like a glove. High quality.
Good fit. Matches carpet.
perfect place for those misc storage items
I’ve ordered many accessories for my MY, but this is the best one yet. It is super easy to install (and uninstall), very sleek design, and solid. Exceptionally useful for keep the centre console tidy.
You either spend the 350 to have garage door opener software installed by Tesla or get that under-screen tray ( for garage door opener remote, small glasses etc.) for 27.50. Leave that cup holder free and clear. Worth it!
It’s a $50 answer to the problem of sunglasses storage, but it is just so slick that I love it! I’m sure I’ll think of other things to store in and on it.
It’s nice how this tray straps on to the support for the display. It’s very stable, without putting any stress on the support, since the tray is so light. It is small enough to not get in the way of the phone charger. I find it a convenient place to put my phone if I don’t want it to charge. It’s a little too narrow for some sunglasses.
Doesn't fit very well with tesmanias floor mats. Why isn't it compatible??? Can't take it out without removing mats??