2023-2024 Tesla Model Y Mud Flaps Splash Guards
apply code "TES10"at checkout
- Prevent road debris from damaging your Tesla Model Y with these custom-designed Mud Flaps / Splash Guards. Durable construction keeps your car safe from rocks and dust, protecting your car from scratches and scrapes. Get maximum protection for your Tesla.
- Precision-engineered to protect your car from dirt, rocks, snow, and debris. These durable splash guards help maintain your car's exterior, keeping it looking like new.
- Crafted from a durable (PP+TPE) material, these splash guards are designed to withstand impacts and prevent from breaking. Enjoy superior protection and peace of mind when driving in any condition.
- Installing them is easy with the provided clips and they are designed to fit perfectly, ensuring maximum protection.
- The complete set includes 4 Mud Flaps and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Drilling is not required for installation
- Fitment: 2023 & UP Tesla Model Y (5 or 7 Seater)
You may also like
Good Quality Splash Guards easy to install. Rear Guards were not perfect fit, took some effort to adjust.
New style Model Y mud flaps are more streamlined looking and don’t appear as an obvious add-on. Very easy to install solid attachment to vehicle. Added bonus was socket tool for use or rear fenders plus extra push pins. Excellent value!
Good value. Easy installation. They look good and seem to function well.
This kit is amazing, from the included extended fasteners—to the included tools! Took maybe 10 minutes to install, and they look like they were a factory part!
This order has not been fulfilled as yet. This order has not been replaces nor a refund issued as of February 8, 2024.
The material is good, easy to install. Rear flaps though need some adjustment to fit right in. It takes time for them to fit in exactly.
The rear fender is not easy to install. One of the screw models is not fastened properly.
super easy install on the mud flaps.
Perfect fit and just in time for the rain
Splash guards look nice and fit well. Be careful when removing old plastic screws from wheel well area.