Tesla has invited investors to ask and vote on questions they would like to discuss during the Q4 2021 Earnings Call. The company's management will answer top questions from the voting results.
Tesla will post its financial results for Q4 and full year ending December 31, 2021, after market close on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory containing a link to the Q4 and full year 2021 update, which will be available on Tesla's Investor Relations website. Tesla management will hold a live question and answer webcast that day at 4:30 p.m. Central Time (5:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial and business results and outlook.
Tesla is working with Say, a shareholder Q&A platform to get the investors talking. Shareholders have to link their brokerage account with the platform, after which they will be able to ask their questions. At the time of this writing, more than 10,000 shareholders, representing approximately 1.14 million shares, have already taken part in asking questions and/or voting.
At the moment, the top 3 questions are:
1. As Free Cash Flow grows well in excess of Capital Expenditures, what will you do with the pile of cash? Accelerate Gigafactories? Accelerate battery production? Finance your own fleet of Robotaxi’s and Grid Storage? Something else? How are you thinking about this?
336.8K TSLA Shares Represented
2. Stock Split: Can we please get a stock split? It has become harder to buy Tesla stock over $1000 for us retail investors. Also, it would be good to be part of the Dow Jones Industrial Index.
398.8K TSLA Shares Represented
3. Tesla is growing rapidly, is Tesla growing the customer service at the same pace? How do you plan to make better car service with this rate of growth?
289.4K TSLA Shares Represented
Other popular questions that received a lot of votes include:
• What's the current volume of 4680 cells? Please update us on progress of in-house battery cell and structural battery pack production.
393.9K TSLA Shares Represented
• How do you plan to handle the Texas ban on selling direct to consumers within the state as Tesla begins delivering Model Y and CyberTruck?
169.4K TSLA Shares Represented
• When is the cyber truck coming out? I'm on the waiting list
135.6K TSLA Shares Represented
In order to ask your own questions or vote for those that have already been asked, you can follow the link here.
© 2022, Eva Fox | Tesmanian. All rights reserved.
We appreciate your readership! Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
About the Author
Eva Fox joined Tesmanian in 2019 to cover breaking news as an automotive journalist. The main topics that she covers are clean energy and electric vehicles. As a journalist, Eva is specialized in Tesla and topics related to the work and development of the company.