Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) has invited investors to ask and vote on questions they would like to discuss during the Q3 2022 Earnings Call. The company's management will answer top questions from the voting results.
Tesla will post its financial results for the third quarter of 2022 after market close on Wednesday, October 19, 2022. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory containing a link to the Q3 2022 update, which will be available on Tesla’s Investor Relations website. Tesla management will hold a live question and answer webcast that day at 4:30 p.m. Central Time (5:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial and business results and outlook.
Tesla is working with Say, a shareholder Q&A platform to get the investors talking. Shareholders have to link their brokerage account with the platform, after which they will be able to ask their questions. At the time of this writing, more than 10.150 shareholders, representing more than 26.32 million shares, have already taken part in asking questions and/or voting.
At the moment, the top 3 questions are:
1. How is production planning going for the Cybertruck? What is the initial phase 1 production target? When can we expect an update on pricing and final design?
5.7M TSLA Shares Represented
2. Is a share buyback being considered at the moment?
1.6M TSLA Shares Represented
3. What is the progress of 4680 cell ramp, and what factors determine whether vehicles get 2170 vs 4680 cells and how will that change in the next year?
4.3M TSLA Shares Represented
Other popular questions that received a lot of votes include:
- Where’s/When’s the next Gigafactory being built?
- How have Tesla’s battery cell production and material sourcing plans evolved with the recent passage of the inflation reduction act that includes production credits for batteries and EVs?
- Can you share a little bit more on the production ramp targets for the Semi now that production has started?
- Is Robotaxi / FSD rollout still on track for year end in USA?
- Any new updates on Tesla Solar Roof, new efficiencies and spread across the U.S.?
- Do you see deliveries softening in Q4 due to people waiting to take delivery after 1/1/23 when the new tax credits take effect?
The opportunity to ask questions was opened recently, so not all shareholders have had time to ask their questions or vote for the existing ones. There may be other important questions that shareholders would like to ask in the coming days, so stay tuned.
© 2022, Eva Fox | Tesmanian. All rights reserved.
We appreciate your readership! Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
About the Author
Eva Fox joined Tesmanian in 2019 to cover breaking news as an automotive journalist. The main topics that she covers are clean energy and electric vehicles. As a journalist, Eva is specialized in Tesla and topics related to the work and development of the company.