Image: Heritage Global Partners Inc.
Twitter is getting rid of surplus corporate office stuff through an auction. Buyers have a chance to buy quality office items and some unique items during an auction at its San Francisco headquarters starting Tuesday.
Heritage Global Partners Inc. launched “Online Auction Sale Featuring Surplus Corporate Office Assets of Twitter!”, where it sells platform stuff accumulated over the years. The auction consists of 631 lots of corporate office assets, which are surplus after a significant reduction in staff. Here you can find kitchenware from utensils and coffee machines to industrial equipment such as refrigerators and ovens. The auction also sells designer furniture such as chairs, tables, armchairs, sofas, and more standard office equipment such as TVs, projectors, communicators, etc.
More interesting items are:
- Bike Fender Pro Recharge Station which already has 32 bids and a current lot price is $1,650.
- Framery Acoustics Soundproof Conference Room Booth with 48 bids and a current lot price of $3,400. There are booths of different sizes available.
In addition, Twitter is also selling several unique items that can be a valuable catch for fans of the platform:
- Twitter Bird Statue, which already has 55 bids and its current price is $16,000
- "@" Sculpture Planter has 64 bids and its current price is $6,250
- The Neon Twitter Bird Light Electrical Display has 64 bids and its current price is $17,500.
© 2023, Eva Fox | Tesmanian. All rights reserved.
We appreciate your readership! Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
About the Author
Eva Fox joined Tesmanian in 2019 to cover breaking news as an automotive journalist. The main topics that she covers are clean energy and electric vehicles. As a journalist, Eva is specialized in Tesla and topics related to the work and development of the company.