Tesla is looking for recruiters in Quebec who can conduct major recruitment. A new job posting on the manufacturer's website feeds rumors about the next factory being located in Canada.
Tesla is looking for Recruiters in Quebec that can recruit top talent on a large scale, TechCrunch reported. The new vacancy confirms that the manufacturer's plan for a new facility in Canada is valid. Speculation that Tesla's next factory would be located in Canada first surfaced during a shareholder meeting in August. Since then, several facts have emerged that point to the validity of these speculations, including lobbying documents and vague phrases by several Canadian politicians. CEO Elon Musk said the new location would be announced this year.
According to the job posting, Tesla is looking for “a high volume, an extraordinary recruiter,” who will successfully identify talent and recruit them to work for the company. In addition, the person in this position must develop deep partnerships with the business and within HR. Hiring a recruiter would not make any sense if the company did not plan to settle in Canada, so the appearance of such a position makes sense.
A recruiter's responsibilities include:
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Shepherding the time and resources at disposal effectively and keeping business partners up to speed on a regular basis
- Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful in the Tesla environment
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
© 2022, Eva Fox | Tesmanian. All rights reserved.
We appreciate your readership! Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
About the Author
Eva Fox joined Tesmanian in 2019 to cover breaking news as an automotive journalist. The main topics that she covers are clean energy and electric vehicles. As a journalist, Eva is specialized in Tesla and topics related to the work and development of the company.