Ford Mustang Mach-E Foam Mattress
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Mattress - Custom design 3" High Density Foam Mattress specifically for Ford Mustang Mach-E
- Tri-Fold mattress is a convenient and comfortable alternative to air mattresses. It folds and unfolds with little effort and ideally for use in camping or traveling and more.
- Soft and Ventilated 3D Mesh Top Layer - Foldable mattress is made from 3" Superior Quality High Density Luxurious Foam which is known for its therapeutic benefits. Breathable mesh sides help maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature for a good night sleep.
- Compact Design - Lightweight and portable to fit into compact spaces for easy transport and light enough to carry around.
- Machine Washable and zippered cover can be removed easily in seconds.
- Convenient carry handles are stitched on the carry bag to make portability a breeze.
- Comes with matching light gray color bed sheet and pillowcase set.
- Fitment: Ford Mustang Mach-E
- 1x 3" Foldable High Density Foam Mattress
- 1x Bed Sheet
- 1x Pillowcase Set (2 pieces)
- 1x Carry Bag
You may also like ...
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 29 reviews.
I recently purchased the Foam mattress for my Model Y, and used it last weekend for a “car camping” trip in Maine. It was very comfortable and I slept like a rock. I wholeheartedly recommend it.
TIP: If possible, sleep with the car facing slightly downhill. The back seats of the car do not fold completely flat with the trunk area, causing a slight incline. If you park facing slightly downhill, this will make the bedding surface more level.
The only negative is the carrying case. I lifted the strap a little too hard and it ripped easily. The mattress itself is great.
Very nice addition for anyone who camps in the back of the Model Y. The title of this review says it all. Only question I have is.... Why the GIANT pillowcase??
The mattress fits great and is super comfortable but within the first day of putting it in the storage bag, the handle ripped, leaving a huge hole in the bag.
We want to be able to car camp when it’s convenient for us, so a mattress was a must. Pros - This one is sized to fit our MY, good price, comfortable (we don’t feel anything below us), seems durable (we’ve only slept on it 3 times so far), comes with a sheet and pillow cases, and I believe it has a washable cover.
Cons - I don’t think it’s quite 3 inches thick, it isn’t fitted to the contours of the car so it’s a little small for 2 but doable, it folds down and is pretty large so it doesn’t fit in either the frunk or lower trunk which means it takes up a lot of space when not being used, and the storage case is pretty flimsy.
Overall, it’s a good camping mattress at a reasonable price compared to other options.
Just had my first overnight camping experience in the Y, and the mattress is very comfortable, not just for back sleepers, but for side sleeping as well. Well done!
I have purchased three different mattresses for my Model Y. I am a bigger guy and this one seems more durable and sturdy. I don’t sink to the hard surface of the trunk.
Tesla Model 3 Foam Mattress
Have used this on a couple of trips now. Mattress is a good trade-off between thickness and manageable bulk in the back of the Y. The case ripped on the first use, though. I’m going to have to see if I can find one with at least minimal durability so that the mattress doesn’t get dirty or damaged between uses.
We waited to take our dogs in the Tesla. Had the pet cover, but didn’t have the mattress. Put it all together, and not sure if it’s the combination of the two, or the smoothness of the Tesla, but our dogs, who were ALWAYS restless in my wife’s Tahoe, laid down the whole time and just watched out the windows. Our Boxer was amazed by the roof, but our older Shepherd with her bad hips LOVED the mattress. They both thank you!! We haven’t tried it ourselves, but the dogs are thrilled!
I used it for weeks on our honeymoon road-trip. It was more comfortable than the hotel beds. now we use it in our house as a guest bed and its great for that too. the design prevents the pads from slipping and supports heavy areas like hips and chest.