Tesla Model 3 Highland Side Door Storage Organizer Tray - PRE-ORDER
apply code "TES10"at checkout
PRE-ORDER: Start Shipping on the week of March 31
- Tailored for the Tesla Model 3 Highland, our Side Door Storage Organizer Tray is meticulously crafted to offer convenient storage solutions within arm's reach, ensuring a tidy and organized car interior.
- Safeguard your original car door organizer and storage box against scratches and damage.
- Equipped with anti-slip material, this tray keeps your belongings securely in place, even during rough rides.
- Crafted from robust TPE material, this organizer tray is odorless, non-toxic, and designed for long-lasting durability.
- Designed for effortless cleaning, this organizer tray can be easily removed when needed.
- Kit comes with set of 4 pieces
- Fitment: 2024 Tesla Model 3 Highland
You may also like
Great Accessory, Fits my 2023 Model Y perfectly.
Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Driver Tray Table
Keep my car so neat and organized.
I purchased all the Tesmanian mats for my 2024 MY LR (including second row back seat covers) for the 5 seater. Great looking mats and all fit perfectly. Not a heavy mat, so easy to remove and clean. Also very satisfied with all the other Tesmanian accessories (door organizers, rear door sill protector) purchased for my new EV.
My husband loved all these accessories! Very reasonable and useful! They look good.
Fits perfectly next to center right by driver legs. Kept sunglasses easy to reach and off my phone charger where they kept flying off.
2021-2024 Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Center Console Tray Organizer
Sunglass Case for Tesla
The case itself is nice. It's a soft silicon and bigger than I expected and works well to hold my sunglasses. However, it needs to stick to a carpet-like surface and there is not much of that near the front, driver's seat in a Model 3. I have it near my right leg just below my knee so reaching for my sunglasses (or putting them up) is not the most convenient thing. But it's still, to me, better than keeping sunglasses in the center console and less visiable than keeping sunglasses in the door storage areas.
Storage compartments are small but fits thin small items like cards perfectly.