Tesla Model Y Rear Trunk Storage Organizer Boxes
apply code "TES10"at checkout
- This Tesla Model Y Rear Trunk Storage Organizer Box is custom designed to fit the Tesla Model Y perfectly, allowing the storage and organization of your car belongings in an accessible and secure manner. Perfect for trips, camping supplies, and other items.
- Featuring 2 boxes with multiple slots that provide safe, secure storage for items such as bottles and accessories. Keep your car organized and clutter-free.
- The easy-carry designs let you quickly transport your belongings in and out of the rear trunk well.
- Made with high-quality ABS plastic that is waterproof and sturdy for long-lasting protection.
- Constructed from lightweight yet durable materials, it provides easy portability for organizing and storing all your essentials. A perfect storage solution for your Tesla.
- Offers optimal storage with an anti-slip surface to securely keep items in place during driving. The non-slip surface ensures contents are organized and remain undisturbed during car journeys.
- 2-tiered storage organizer set. Smaller organizer goes in first, bigger organizer places on top of the small one
- Quantity: 2 pieces
- Fitment: Tesla Model Y Rear Trunkwell (5 seater)
You may also like
I have two comments:
1) the brackets should include a brief installation instruction on how to remove the headrest as that is the first step for installing them.
2) the bracket once installed, does not allow the headrests to entirely retract down into the seat back.
Otherwise, they appear to have solved the seatbelt rattling problem.
Tesla Model 3 Rear Trunk Organizer
Very happy with this purchase, greath product.
Great product, easy to assemble and handling
The 2 part trunk storage inserts are a perfect fit and allow you to have more access and use of the large trunk area.
Very good but price too high
2021-2022 Tesla Model 3 Front Trunk Storage Organizer Box
Nice but could use mesh pockets on front and back sides to hold small items immediately visible.
If you want compartments instead of a wide-open frunk, this is a well constructed and thought out upgrade to the cargo liner.