Tesla just released a new track package for track enthusiasts. This package is only available for Model 3 Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive with Performance Upgrade.
· 4 x 20" X 9" Zero-G Performance wheels
· 4 x Tesla logo center caps
· 20 x Lug nut covers
· 4 x 245/35ZR20 XL Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires
· 4 x tire pressure sensors
· 1 x front and rear high-performance brake pads
· 1 x track-focused brake fluid
Total package cost is $5,500.
Click here to place your order.
Description from the official site:
“Optimize the track performance of your Performance Upgrade Model 3. Track Package is a complete hardware package designed to give you maximum cornering force, braking performance and high-speed stability for the best lap times. This upgrade includes track-focused brake fluid, high-performance brake pads and 20" Zero-G Performance Wheels to maximize your overall track experience. Note that high-performance wheels and tires may affect your range.”
The Model 3 Track Package is estimated to ship around beginning of April 2020.